- September 2013 | Community lecture series with Applerouth Tutoring; "Get Wise, Get Fed, Get Informed: All the Things You Need to Know to Help Your Kid Get Into College"
- April 2013 | New Trier High School Parent Advisory talk "Kids Applying to College: How to Remain Sane"
- July 2012 | Glencoe Parent Connection "We Need To Talk" series
- June 2011 | Barrington Wealth Management "Understanding Today's College Process" talk
- February 2010 | Winnetka Mom's Group "Navigating the College Process with your Teen"
- June 2006 | Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA); "Managing the Challenges of the College Counseling Profession"
- Faculty; Independent Educational Consulting Association Summer Training Institute (4 day training institute for new educational consultants)
- July 2011 (Philadelphia, PA)
- July 2010 (Claremont, California)